Saturday, November 8, 2008

Gabriel is one month old!

Is it possible that he has been here for a month already? Time has gone by so fast. I am so blessed to have two beautiful healthy boys and I could not be any happier! Gabriel is such a blessing to our family and we are having such a wonderful time getting to know him. He is pretty laid back, but if he wants something he lets us know. These are some things he has done this month:
* rolled over from his belly to his back
* he is lifting his head pretty well
* he has gone to ArtWalk downtown...he slept in the sling the whole time!
* he is starting to take the pacifier a little bit, but sometimes it makes him gag
* he loves having his feet rubbed...it calms him down
* he smiles, but not not for any apparent reason
* he has slept on papa Mark's house boat
* he met his new cousin, Kyle, who is 2 weeks younger
* he went on his first out of town trip...to Mtn Home

Aren't these pictures so sweet! I had so much fun taking them. He fell asleep on my chest while we were rocking, so I laid him down on his blanket and snapped away. He is so precious!

2 comments:

  1. I love those pics. So do you like using the sling? What are something I need to get as a new mommy:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do love the sling! I have a few different kinds and I couldn't live without it. They let you keep the baby close but also have your hands free.

    ReplyDelete