Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Photo Update

Here are some pictures that I wanted to share. I've taken lots more lately and these are in no order but here is some of what we have been up to lately :)

These haven't been edited in any way, but I love close ups of my boys...makes me want to kiss those cheeks!
Super Chris and G Man out trick-or-treating

My handsome super-hero
Another close up of my sweet little guy

This was the first time the boys got to try on their halloween costumes that I made. They were sooo excited about them! Christopher must be trying out different model poses...what is that look?!

Snapping goofy shots with my phone

Another shot of the superheros in front of the house

Totally random and out of order...this is at Gabriel's birthday party. He had tons of fun!!
This is a shot I got of all the little cousins while we were visiting in Wisconsin. It makes me so happy to have all these munchkins together :)



No comments:

Post a Comment