Sunday, October 5, 2008

Belly Pictures

We decided to take advantage of this wonderful fall weather, so we headed to the park to take pictures of the belly before it goes away! I haven't taken as many pictures of my belly this time around, and I have none of Christopher with me, so I had to take a few to remember what it was like to be pregant and have Christopher at this age.
It is such a fun time for him right now. He learns new words every single day and he is so proud of his new communication skills. He loves to learn and see new things. He reminds me of myself a little bit because he seems to be growing up so fast...I know I was like that when I was little. I am going to try to show him how to enjoy things in the present instead of always looking forward...something I'm learning as an adult!

Hopefully the next pictures I post on here will include our new baby! Stay tuned...

No comments:

Post a Comment