Friday, June 19, 2009

A few good pages...

Two weeks ago I went to Scrap-a-palooza 2, which is an all day scrappers paradise! I got Chris' father's day gift done while I was there, and I also did 3 layouts. I'm pretty happy with all of them. The pictures didn't turn out very clear, but you get the idea.

I stitched the snowflakes falling on the left side of this page. I also used foam stamps, brads, & die cut snowflakes.
I really like this page! I used a technique that I've never used before, called "masking" to do the title-love it!
This page turned out really cute. You can't see what the word blocks say so I have to tell you because I think it's pretty clever. It says "big P little p; what begins with p? Poopy peepee potty and a picture if you please!" Took a little influence from the dr. suess book.
When I showed christopher this page his response was "both in the bath!" That's why I titled it that...because he loves to point out "both" all the time! No, he can't read yet...he is just that cool.

I have been really slacking on the blog lately. I will try to post some new pictures of our activities this weekend. Things have been so busy lately! We are getting ready for the big drive to Wisconsin next weekend.


2 comments:

  1. Your pages are awesome - I really like the potty page -- you need to submit some of your stuff to Creating Keepsakes!

    ReplyDelete