Saturday, June 6, 2009

Sunny Days!

Last weekend I took Gabriel to Willard to spend some time with his "Auntie Cammi & Uncle Jason" at the pool. It was his first time in the water, other than the bath tub of course! He was pretty nervous for about 30 minutes...he held on for dear life and fussed for a bit, but after that he turned into a little fish! He was kicking his feet and giggling-so cute!

I had to take a picture...even though I have no business being in a bathing suit yet!
Then this weekend, we met up with some friends who also have two little boys-Tristan and Zane. We played at the park for a bit. Zane and Christopher had a blast swinging for ever and making "manly" grunting sounds. Then we kicked our feet in the wading pool. The water was a bit chilli, but running around kept us warm. Then we all sat under a shade tree for a picnic. What more can you ask for on a sunny Saturday morning?

1 comment:

  1. Your post about Artwalk and being out on a Friday night with makeup and no kids made me smile. When I look at this picture of Christopher with me and the boys and the one of them on my blog -- all I see is our lily white skin and how "albinoish" we all look compared to Christopher! :)

    Looking forward to Scrapapalooza!

    ReplyDelete