Thursday, January 1, 2009

Christmas Morning Pictures

I'm sitting on the couch while Chris plays a video game...and I figured this is a great time to get some more pictures on here. The boys are sleeping in their beds and I have a few minutes before I crash!

Christmas morning was so much fun this year! Christopher is still young enough to not be so excited that he wakes up at 4am Christmas morning wanting to open gifts...which I am very thankful for. We all woke up around 8:00, I got the cameras out and we walked into the living room. The tree was all lit up with gifts piled all around and the stockings were stuffed. It was so awesome to feel the magic of Christmas morning through Christopher's eyes. It is something I will definately look forward to each year. So, as you can imagine, the wrapping started flying! Christopher was fortunate this year because he got to open his AND Gabriel's gifts..since Gabriel can't really do it himself. He had a lot of fun, but after opening a few toys he decided he wanted to play with them and didn't care as much for opening any more. He got lots of toys that I am excited to play with...like a kitchen, tools, and a wagon. He also got a few books and clothes. Gabriel got lots of baby toys, a pair of shoes, and a Bumbo chair. I got a gift certificate for the scrapbook store as well as a seat at an upcoming scrapbook event...Daddy knows what I like!


After we tore open the gifts, we sat down for breakfast. I cooked an egg casserole and a french toast casserole. Then we had to finish packing the car to drive down to Mountain Home. I tried to pile all of the gifts in the wagon so they weren't spread all over, but Christopher decided he wanted to pull everything out of the wagon. I just waited until everyone was buckled up in the car and then I ran back inside and threw it all back in the wagon! You have to be tricky when you have a 2 year old!


I am so thankful that I was able to spend Christmas morning with my favorite people...my husband, kids, and my brother. I couldn't ask for anything more.



Of course, I had to video tape the morning! I can't wait to watch that tape later:)


Christopher digging through the pile, trying to decide what to do next.



This picture was taken after Christopher pulled everything out of the wagon at least 3 times!

No comments:

Post a Comment