Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Scrappin' Away

Here are some pages that I have been doing recently. I don't usually use pre-made sketches on my pages, but lately I have been. I think it helps me get them done faster because I don't just sit and stare at a page for an hour and think of what I want to do. I think I am more proud of the pages that I sketch myself, but in the end they all look good. This is copied from a page that Scrapbook Generation had done as one of their montly kit pages. I just looked at theirs and tried to replicate the tree...I think it looks really neat.
I used a sketch out of a magazine for this one...but I turned it into a 2-page layout.
I actually didn't use a sketch for this one, and at first I didn't like it very much, but I'm pretty happy with how it turned out.


This is also a Scrapbook Generation stetch. I still need to add a picture to it. I actually copied this one exactly, which I rarely do on sketches.



This is an older page that I did. I was just looking through an album and remembered how much I love this page!


I just finished this one. I don't really like doing 1 page layouts, but I really like this. I used a sketch out of the October issue of Creating Keepsakes.

3 comments:

  1. I'm jealous of your scrap time -- I did a little on my 365 album during nap time but mostly just unpacked from Scrapapalooza! LOVE the Christmas tree page -- the tree you made balances the one in your picture perfectly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the Christmas tree page. I thought that was so cute in the store but never got around to doing it. Looks great. Are you going to the next scrap-a-palooza?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will definately be at the next scrap-a-palooza! I had a great time at the last one :)

    ReplyDelete