Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Snow Day and Hillbilly Sledding!

We spent most of they day cooped up in the house playing with dinosaurs, reading books, and playing with pretend food. This morning when Gabriel was playing on the floor, Christopher laid down next to him and asked me to "tuck them in tight" with the blanket. I went to grab the camera and when I came back Christopher was rubbing the baby's head...so precious! For some reason blogger uploaded the photo flipped like this and I can't figure out how to fix it...oh well:)

Then when Daddy got home from work, they got all bundled up to go out and play in the snow/ice. I looked out the window to see what they were doing and I see them in the neighbor's driveway, pushing Christopher down in a laundry basket. It was about the funniest thing I've ever seen. I had to go see for myself, so I threw on my coat and grabbed the camera. Christopher was having the best time! Brian, our neighbor, would push him down and Christopher was giggling the entire way down the driveway. Then me and Kendra had to try it! It was pretty halarious, but thankfully no one took pictures of that!

1 comment:

  1. How funny! Looks like you had the perfect snow day. Can't wait to see how you scrap the hillbilly sledding pics! :)

    ReplyDelete