Thursday, February 12, 2009

Don't eat the yellow snow :)

Wow...it has been 3 weeks since I posted anything! Where has the time gone? We have been pretty busy around here and going through some change as well. Chris got a new job as an employee for the State of MO in the Children's Division. He had his first day on Tuesday and so far he is loving it. It's great for our family because he can come home sometimes on his lunch and he gets lots of paid vacations. I have been doing a lot of "mommy things", like scrapbooking and exercising with my new buddy Teresa. It feels good to make time just for me. I haven't taken very many pictures lately, but I forgot to post the pictures from our "snow ice cream" snack that we made during the big snow. It was fun and nastalgic, but Christopher didn't really like the taste, so I ended up giving him a scoop of vanilla...oh well.
Mimi is coming up on Saturday to watch the boys for us. Chris and I have some fun plans for Valentine's Day, so I will post picture and tell all about that in a few days. The boys go to the doctor tomorrow for their check-ups, so I will let you all know how that goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment