Saturday, February 28, 2009

Mr. Potato Head

After lunch today, I was putting Gabriel down for his nap and I noticed that Christopher was being really quiet. I snuck down the hall to see what he was doing...camera in hand...and found him sitting on the floor in his play room with Mr. Potato head. He got this toy for his birthday and he loves it so much!
So, this is the masterpiece that was created! Pretty halarious!

And then he's off...
He ran off to show daddy what he had made, but Chris had just left to coach a basketball game at church. I felt so bad for him! We are saving it to show daddy after Christopher wakes up from his nap.
Well, the house is totally quiet right now, so I'm going to take advantage of my time. I hear some dove dark chocolate calling my name!

No comments:

Post a Comment