Sunday, April 26, 2009

The Joys of Sisterhood!

I just got back from a ladies retreat at Lake of the Ozarks. The theme for the weekend was "The Joys of Sisterhood" and I was blessed by my sisters is Christ this weekend! I came back from this with an amazing sense of peace that allows me to connect with the women at my church (and in my life) better than I ever have because we all now know that we are here to build one another up instead of judge each other's shortcomings or blessings. God is so good and he has blessed me so much!

I must say, it was really hard to leave all of my boys (especially with Gabe being only 6 months old), but Chris put all of my worries at ease and took wonderful care of the boys. He paid attention to their schedules, made sure they got to bed on time, and even took them to our neighborhood garage sale and bought a Little Tykes Playhouse for the backyard! I couldn't be more proud of him!

My good friends Cassi, Kelli, and Cammi were my roomies for the weekend. They endured my scheduled breast pumping sessions and didn't even freak out when I dripped breastmilk on the table! What good friends :)
This is a picture of the beautiful chapel where we had worship service on Sunday morning. The whole front is windows that looks over the cliff over the water and resort...breathtaking!

No comments:

Post a Comment