Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Three's Company

We have been busy lately with having 3 boys in the house. The babies, Caden and Gabriel, are so cute and I have fun playing with them all day! Gabriel turned 6 months old last Sunday (on Easter). I will have pictures, the doctor update, and more info about Gabe at 6 months coming soon!
Christopher has turned in to my little helper. He helps me feed Caden and throws his diapers in the trash for me. Today, we were playing in the playroom and Christopher wanted me to play his harmonica. When I started playing, he walked over to me, put his hand on my shoulder and said "Sshh. Caden. Sleep" Last week was pretty hard for him...just learning how to handle this new adjustment, but this week he seems to be finding his niche. He was singing "rock a bye baby" all day today!
We are also trying to get this whole potty thing down, which keeps things interesting during the day :) I had to snap this picture for the scrapbook! I am really looking forward to getting lots of pages done at the next Scrap-a-palooza.

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE the potty picture -- he looks like he pointing and telling you to go on with your camera! Sweet pic of all 3 little guys! :)

    I can't wait for the Scrapapalooza either!

    ReplyDelete