Monday, April 13, 2009

A New Adventure

I have been thinking of how to earn extra income for our family while still raising our boys and staying home with them. Actually, Chris and I have been doing a lot of praying and talking about the subject...and patiently waiting for God to show us how to make this difficult task work. Well, Friday we were contacted by a family who needed full time care for their little boy and we met with them that evening. We are so excited to start watching their little boy--yes, another boy!--during the week while his Mom and Dad are at work. Today was our first day with Caden and it went really well. Of course, all three boys are learning how to deal with the new transition, as am I, but I think this new adventure is going to be a lot of fun for us! Here is a cute picture of the boys playing on the floor together. Christopher thinks he has a new baby brother...it's so cute! The only sad thing about this is that Christopher can no longer to go the preschool at our church since I can't get all three kids out of the house in my car. We are really disappointed about it because he enjoyed going to school at church and he will miss his friends, but we are trying to figure out a way to get him there next school year, which starts in September. Hopefully we can make it work! In the meantime, we are staying busy with our new little buddy.

2 comments:

  1. Sweet picture. I'm glad this is working out for you and for Teresa and Dana.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! That's a lot of little boys to take care of! I'm so impressed!

    ReplyDelete