Sunday, July 19, 2009

Experimenting in Photoshop

I have been wanting to learn about editing pictures in photoshop for some time now...but I was just too intimidated by the program to start doing it...until now. A friend of mine, Jen, took this online class and shared her info with me so I can learn how to do all sorts of things with my photos to make them look better. Today I learned how to add a frame and word art...what do ya think? It's so simple to do and I think, when used in the right way, it can make a photo look so neat! I can't wait to see what else I can learn :)



Jen-your example looked so cute (and it went great with this pic) ...hope you don't mind that I copied it :)



1 comment:

  1. I can't wait to see your creations and watch you become as addicted as I am!

    ReplyDelete