Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Photo Edits

Well I have spent the last two nights on my computer messing around with Photoshop and learning about how to use it from these great tutorials at www.jessicasprague.com. I thought I would show off a few of my finished photos. They aren't award winning, but I'm starting to get used to this program-and it's endless possibilities.

I used a "brush" on this photo to add the word "special"
This is also a brush, but acts like a frame. See how you can do so many things!

I'm pretty proud of this one. I took the color out to make it B&W then adjusted the contrast levels and added a clipping mask to give the edges this grunge look.


On this picture, I adjusted the color (tried to make it more vintage...did it work?), added a black frame (which you can't really see), then added some more sparkle to the pupils of his eyes (using a brush), and then added the clipart word.

On this one I used 3 different textures and blended them with the picture. Neat, but odd effect.

So, what do you think? Be honest..I could use feedback since I don't really have a clue what I'm doing ;)

1 comment:

  1. These photos are incredible! I LOVE the bubbles photo and the watermelon. Tell me where you got the wing brush on the "special" photo -- was that in the house of three kit? What about the "love you" frame? I need those!

    ReplyDelete