Sunday, July 26, 2009

Summer Fun

Even though Christopher is not in school (therefore can not completely appreciate the joy of summer break) he is still doing some fun stuff this summer. I am so glad that he is old enough to participate in some things, but it makes me a little sad to think that he is growing up so incredibly fast. He just finished the summer reading program at the library. He had to do activities and read books to complete levels. After he finished, he got to pick out a free book!

This past Saturday he attended our church's VBS. It was just one morning, so that was good for him, and it gave us parentals a chance to get some stuff done around the house.

Here is a picture of him wearing his visor and getting ready to go in. I know he hates it when I make him stop to take silly pictures, but I will forget this memory by next week!


Before I snuck out, I had to snap a picture of him singing along to "If you're happy and you know it"! He loves going to church!

No comments:

Post a Comment